Diverse Group of Franchisees Open Cafes Coast to Coast
October 20, 2017
Tropical Smoothie Cafe has had a busy few weeks as we opened four new Cafes coast to coast!
- Eastpointe, MI: Teri and James Guillaumin, with their previous restaurant experience, have signed with TSC for two Cafes. This is their first opening celebration!
- Wake Forest, NC: John Agori and Mark Rein signed an agreement for ten Cafes in March of 2017, and their goal is to open all of the Cafes within three years.
- Fayetteville, NC: Gira Patel’s first location is now open for business, but Gira’s eyes aren’t set on just one Cafe. A second location with a drive-thru is already underway in North Carolina and Atlanta expansion plans on the horizon as well.
- Cypress, TX: Binu Agrawal and Jagriti Gupta, husband-wife team, will be hands-on operators at their Cypress Cafe and are excited to bring TSC to one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas!
- Kent, WA: New franchisees Lynn Wiggins and Aaron Brooks are an aunt-nephew team that are taking on TSC as their next venture in addition to Aaron’s career in the NBA.
- Brevard County, FL: Franchisees Lisa and Robbie Morrison have been in the Tropical Smoothie Cafe system since 2008. They’re now opening their second location and are looking forward to more openings in the future.
Congratulations to all of our new Franchise Owners that are bringing healthier food and smoothies to their neighborhoods.< Back
Get started on the path to becoming a
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise Owner.
Hopefully, we have made you hungry to learn more. Please complete the form, and a member of the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise Development Team will contact you. We look forward to getting to know you better.
Get started on the path to becoming a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise Owner.
Please complete the form to receive your online brochure. We look forward to talking with you soon.