Will you be the next multi-unit franchise owner like Mike Shattuck?
Mike Shattuck spent 43+ years in the foodservice industry, holding titles from consultant to President, and eventually running international franchise operations for a major food company. When he stepped down from that position, he considered starting his own concept, but believed in the power of a franchise system to drive the development of a brand. So, what attracted Mike to Tropical Smoothie Cafe?
Prioritizing great product, strong positioning, and a shared value system, his research and networking led him to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchise opportunity.
The franchise also boasts:
- Average gross sales of $873,254* for the top 50% of franchisees in 2017 — a 30% increase over the last 4 years
- Over 37% increase in comp sales over the last five years
- A loyal customer base at 650+ locations coast-to-coast — 345+ opened in the last 5 years
- Rankings in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, Franchise Times’ 2017 Fast & Serious list, Franchise Times’ Top 200 and more
With six locations now in development, Mike says:
“Having been a senior member of franchisor teams and running international franchised operations, I have perspective from both sides of the relationship. This, along with my extensive foodservice experience, will be a key contributor to the success of my Cafes. I can’t wait to hit the ground running when my doors open!”
It’s not a position. It’s a passion.
If you’re like Mike and have a play-to-win attitude and a passion for bringing a healthier food franchise to your community, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals that meet the following qualifications:
- $125,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth or $350,000.
- The ability to invest between $222,095 and $569,335.