Will you be the next multi-unit Franchise Owner like Debbie Pike?
Debbie Pike spent over 30 years in the franchise industry, holding titles from consultant to CMO for a major food brand. Eventually, she decided to start a family-owned business partnership by investing in a restaurant franchise available in her community. So, what attracted Debbie to Tropical Smoothie Cafe?
A better-for-you product in the booming fast-casual industry and the operational efficiencies offered to multi-unit Franchise Owners.
The franchise also boasts:
- Average gross sales of $873,254* for the top 50% of franchisees in 2017 — a 30% increase over the last 4 years
- Over 37% increase in comp sales over the last five years
- A loyal customer base at 700+ locations coast-to-coast — 345+ opened in the last 5 years
- Rankings in Forbes America’s Best Franchises to Buy 2018 List, Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 List, Franchise Times’ Top 200, and more
With three locations opened and more in development, Debbie says:
“The mission to inspire a healthier lifestyle, and to encourage that through our products and our environment, was right on with what we were looking for in terms of investment. It makes us feel good every day, coming to work, recruiting our team members, and talking to our guests.”
Here’s your chance to own a market.
If you’re like Debbie and have a play-to-win attitude and a passion for bringing a healthier food franchise to your community, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- $125,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $350,000.
- The ability to invest between $222,095 and $569,335.