We're growing! Find out where.
States with Tropical Smoothie Cafe Locations
States with Available Growth Markets
Hover over a state to view existing locations and growth markets ready for you.
|Don't see a market you are interested in? We want to talk to you! Give us a call at 770-821-1900 or fill out the form.|
Select a state to view more details
Eat better. Feel better. It’s our mantra.
At a time when there’s more focus than ever on healthier food options and active lifestyles, Tropical Smoothie Cafe is perfectly positioned to become #1 in our category:
- A fun, friendly concept with a better business model with a smoothie and food menu that supports all dayparts and promotes a $9.10/person average ticket
- On-staff Chef and Nutritionist to develop menu items with big, bold flavors that customers crave
- 7 consecutive years of same-store sales totaling more than 48%
- Loyal customer base at 740+ Cafes coast-to-coast, with 417 Cafes opened in the last 5 years
- Ranked in Franchise Times’ Top 200, ranked #71 in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500, featured as one of QSR‘s Best Franchise Deals, and jumped 11 spots in 2018, reaching #14 on Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious ranking of the smartest-growing brands
So perhaps it is no surprise that in 2018, the top 50% of our franchisees had average net revenues of $938,500.*
What we serve is equally as appealing as our numbers. Our food is fresh and delicious, and our food prep is clean and simple. There’s no baking, fryers, or hoods – just high-powered blenders and a convection oven. It’s a better environment to work in and can help you attract and retain a higher quality of staff. Because our Cafes are easier to operate, you can use your skills to connect with your customers and mentor a staff that’s young, high-energy, and passionate about the brand.
It’s not a position. It’s a passion.
Our franchisees understand the importance of incredible customer service and community outreach. They value innovation, creativity, and a competitive mindset. We play to win, and we have fun doing it.
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Business experience (restaurant experience preferred but not required).
- $125,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $350,000.
- The ability to invest between $246,500 and $580,500.